Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Biggest headline blunder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Biggest headline blunder

    MSNBC probably has made one of the largest blunders I've ever seen in a story-
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bush filled with Iraqi soldiers explodes; car bomb hits Baghdad bank

    [/ QUOTE ] Iraq story Even I would have gotten this, when proof reading, it might have been mispelled though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggest headline blunder

    Apparently they have corrected the mistype. It now says Bus.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Biggest headline blunder

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]That is why I copied it then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just wanted to make sure I didn't get blamed for it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggest headline blunder

    I think you was just trying to throw W under the "bush" again. JK [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggest headline blunder

    Are you kidding?? He's got bush on his brains now.
    Too bad it won't grow on his scalp![img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SimonSays's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggest headline blunder

    haha funny!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •